View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 07:35 PM   #10

So a quick update. I came back from last weeks travel and today was the first 1.5 I had to work on the bike. I switched the front sprocket, and clearly need to swap the rear to the 41 to just take up some slack lol. I also took the front bars off and put 4oz of fork oil in. Put the caps back on and they felt rock solid stiff. Never changed or added fork oil and did not read anything but was I supposed to have them under load when I put the caps back on?? I did get the moose handle bars in today but the adapters come at the end of next week according to the tracking number. Once they are in I will put the bars on, re work the front forks and put the hand brush guards on. Changing the rear sprocket this weekend while my daughter naps! I also have the rear shock so I may look at dropping the stock one out and putting that one in. I did get a coil spring wrench so I will dial up the rear shock first and take it for a ride to see how she feels. Pictures will come, the issue is getting them from my phone to the computer. I have yet to do that.

Glad to have met all of you in this forum! Oh and the front sprocket is not as wide but fit with no slop at all. I hogged out one of the holes in that collar to get one bolt in but did not get the other one in, do people just adapt a C clip in its place?