View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 02:45 PM   #4550

Quote:
Originally Posted by pismocycleguy View Post
keithmaine,
It appears that you also read the CSC Blog regarding the "free shipping" promotion. So I guess I'm not a liar as labeled by some! Maybe you can point it out to Spud so that he can see I wasn't being "impolite or rude".
And notice no profanity or rudeness was used in this posting!
I read the blog and also had an email sent to me, that did state the following (cut and pasted from email):

"Free shipping for 15!

Whoa, what a deal! We’ve recently changed shipping companies to bring better prices to you, and as part of that new arrangement, we can ship our next 15 RX3s for free anywhere in the lower 48! This does not include Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska, but if you are in any of the other 48 states, our next 15 motorcycles are shipping for free!

It’s for 15 bikes only, folks. I’m anticipating the length of this offer is going to be measured on a wristwatch, not a calendar, so if you want to jump in, now’s the time!

If you’re in the lower 48, and if you want an RX3, act now!"

My only point to you is that " hell any company has the right to change their minds on how many bikes to sell with free shipping anyways. If it did boost sales than why not keep it going making less money per bike but selling more bikes is a win. We are approaching the off season for motorcycle sales in many regions of the country.
Look how many furniture stores have going out of business sales for 20 years on end" as stated above. It does not mean sales are slow, I think maybe your questioning in the earlier post came across a little "troll like" not saying that is how you meant your comment. I hope you buy and enjoy one of these bikes eventually.