View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 01:43 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostandino View Post
I sure there are more suggestions, and if Zongshen decides to make some mods, that could mean a slight increase in price, but that would be nothing compared to $$$ payments for fixing issues and mods by the customer..
Agree??
NO I do not agree.

I can only comment on the USA version sold by CSC. There are those that suggest Zongshen should do this and that to "improve, and make the RX3 more competitive".

My RX3 has greatly exceeded my expectations based on quality, attention to detail, all at a very competitive price point. The key element is Price Point.

Yes, you can buy a KTM, BMW, Ducati, etc, etc that do some things "better" but, Not at this Price Point. In the USA the RX3 is sold with the understanding that the Rider will perform maintenance and service.

I presumed, that since I am responsible for maintenance and service, I am also responsible to upgrade and modify the bike to fit my specific needs. I like buying a bike at this price point and letting me choose what modifications have value for me.

This forum is full of reports on how the base bike has been modified.

The RX3 is a dressed up 250cc bike at a very low price point. Judge it based on what it is, a good starting point.