View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 02:46 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthlandRider View Post
Hi Rustan, I always responded to your texts or emails in a timely manner, except once while I was in a seminar when you text me in the very late evening, remember you are 3 hours behind us. If you send me in the weekend, I am hiking in the mountains, but I always respond to you the next day. I never feel it is right not to answer any concern from our customers. The only reason I have replied to your last email is I am waiting to see if you have received the chain guide and try it on before we go to next step as I stated in my last email.
thank you wade, again you can contact me directly instead of posting on this forum.

i still haven't had personal contact from you (4 days) but again you post on this forum.

you say

"The only reason I have replied to your last email is I am waiting to see if you have received the chain guide and try it on before we go to next step as I stated in my last email"

and as i have stated earlier i do not feel safe nor would anyone else with a $10 cheap chain roller trying to hold everything together.

i will post pics today of the chain roller and chain guide and show that even with both installed the chain is still rubbing on the frame. How many more hours of work will i need to put in trying to find a band-aid that will fit the size of this problem?

as i said in the earlier post we can keep the conversation between businesses/us if you would just contact me directly instead of posting on this forum. i am still waiting for a response.

thank you