View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 11:16 AM   #12

Mine collects fuel at the same roughly the same rate as detours. I've since drilled a small whole in the bottom of the plug as a temporary solution. I think a lot of people don't notice because the plug can be a poor seal in the tube due to molding lines on the plug and the fuel slowly drains away. I cleaned mine up with some sand paper and that's when I would notice fuel accumulation. Also after and extended high speed run near red line and I stop there will be fuel driving from the line

I still believe it's fuel vapor from the engine crank case condensing out at the separator. But I want to separate the air box fro the crank vent and test to know for sure. I need to prove to my self that under some strange flow condition it's not coming from the fuel injector back down the crank vent tube. Unlikely but I've seen stranger things in my years of engine related stuff.

I'm also considering removing all of the separator stuff and just pluming strait to the air box like every other engine I've dealt with does.