View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 10:12 PM   #3

Ok so is it there design then? Or did they rip it off from a japanese bike for seventies? Im swapping parts from hondas lately, a swingarm off cr500 fits and extends the swingarm 3 inches so . It would be great for drag or hillclimb bike now I'm going to fit a swing arm from suzuki bandit so it can fit the wheels in there and brakes as well.

I know people are going to hate me for saying this but 150cc cg is perfect for turbo. I found out that in Brazil they street race cg 125 bikes and I seen some videos of turbo 150cc titan bikes that really moved and I seen how they did it. Now I'm not going to stop building my xr200r cause its got a six speeds and a performance to get to 30hp. I have to get the head worked on this cg done like stainless valves and retainers,ported polished exhaust port ,polished combustion chamber (I found someone that has ported a cg clone head and gave me the pointers about its strengths and weaknesses) then Im going to deck the head to raise compression . The guy said about how to get a little more lift, taking some off and something I have it wrote down. Im going buy another head and piston for the turbo .I think I can lower compression with a couple head gaskets and race fuel.

motorcycle: lifan dual sport "crankenstein"
Born of parts from all over the globe,laying rubber in a town near you!