View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 07:29 AM   #12

Thanks Humanbeing,

Think I'm going to go with the link to the seller
( http://world.taobao.com/item/3785029...9086.76.aGNPsj) you posted for the clutch, they seem to have most of everything I want to get except for the clutch steel plates, seems I have to order them from another seller.

I have to order several parts as replacement and back up, my dealer MSS Cycle Sales, Iloilo / Motorstar / Westworld don't stock replacement or warranty parts, I'm on my own here (dealer support sucks/ non-existent) so thanks to all of you for your help and support, I need it.

If it wasn't for Spudrider's post about Taobao and ordering parts I'd be lost and frustrated. Thanks again to all of you and your sharing.

From Spud's comments about the 46 sprocket, I think I will go that way. I like the speed of the 44 but once I'm off road, most of the time I have no idea as to what I'm going to encounter and from my past experience and some of the nastiest trails I've ever been on, think I'll give up that extra few MPH /KPH and go for the un-known hill climb. But I can't find a 45 or 46 tooth sprocket on the Taobao site; I'll look it it up on ebay USA, thanks Spud.

Appreciate all of your help.

Riceburner