Thread: Rhino 250???
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
Bought used from private party in nearly new condition.
That is still a awesome price dude..
I am not sure where you live but Michigan is hot with them. heck I know guys that fix them in the garage for cash, But they just make them stock. That's why I did so much research before I bought mine.. As a fact: The dealer was a new dealer and did not even know what a 250E was, he quoted me a price on paper for 999.99 for a 250E thinking it was the same as the 250D. He told me he WONT sell me another one ( he had quoted me TWO). in Michigan the dealer want 1975.00 msrp for the 250E, and 999.99 for the 250D.. On line the 250D is like 1400.00 in the box..
But these are all cool little machines. My kids are 8 and they grew up at 3 the started on 110cc Honda clone Taotao and they where tough, My son put a million hrs on his. he vibrated every light off it..LOL But It kept running.. so I bought the twins the new 125cc units. and I hope they are as tough..
I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do..
I just looked at your profile, are you talking about that motorcycle in your pics.. MAN that is cool.. I wish I had one of those... two would be crazy fun with my ol man..