View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 10:55 AM   #14

Hi where would I find parts for my 2008 JIANSHE JS250ATV-8 SPORT?? I've tried a bunch of online sites but I'm not seeing any matches...everything on my quad seems to be heavy duty like the chain is 525...shocksMonster FAST ACE adjustable shocks front n rear...5spd with reverse...I can find parts for the JS250ATV-3 and the JS250ATV-5 (both utility models) from the JIANSHE USA website redirect to a parts supplier PARTS YAHOO/ PARTS ATV (located in Texas according to the website..but don't answer or return phone calls or Emails yet sofar) but not for the SPORT 8 model HELP PLEASE!!!! I'd post pics but when I choose the option nothing happens!!! But if you google the model it'll show you the blue quad!!! I guess it's a Yamaha Raptor clone I've even seen news on the Yamaha-Jianshe collaboration so would there be any Yamaha parts I could buy for replacement parts...and the guy over at ChineseAtvmanuals told me the engine is a Yamaha Timberwolf copy??? (But that engine is shaft driven n mine is chain...don't know if that makes a difference!! ) Any info on what and where will fit would be great thanks!!!! I posted this in another forum this morning...MYCHINAMOTO.COM

Last edited by bucklove; 06-17-2015 at 12:35 PM.