Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
ZS - Zongshen
1 - one cylinder
P - horizontal cylinder
56 - cylinder bore
Y - oil cooled
M - motorcycle
J - 150cc

I can't tell from the pics; does it actually have an oil cooler? It is not actually 150cc, but closer to 140. There might be a stamp on the right side of the cylinder that denotes displacement. A 140 in a little bike like that would be a rocket.

I have no idea what the barcode means.
It does have an oil cooler hidden between the wings of the fuel tank, and i will check the cylinder when i get some free time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
Sweet old Dodge! What are your plans with it? Are you going to keep it as a duallie, or change the attitude? I'm loving that split windshield. It looks like it has MB plates; are you going to have to do an out of Province inspection?

Your DT reminds me of an old MX175 I had for awhile. Fun bike.

Is that a Kerker pipe on the Interceptor?
Working on 12 volt conversion currently and yes its staying a dually that was one of the biggest reasons i bought it, I plan on building a wood flat bed for it to make it into a motorcycle hauler. And no it does not require inspection due to age it is already currently plated as a Sask truck, the MB plate is from years ago.

The DT is a blast to ride on the street

and yes Kerker K series cans on the Interceptor.
'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)