View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:27 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by red2003
Any luck with the MCO. I also bought a bike from Ricky Dodson at DirtCheapMotorSports on eBay. I sent him my MCO. Well after a month of nothing, I e-mailed him. It must be "lost in the mail", and now he wont even reply to my e-mails or answer his phone. Who specifically do I call at Roketa to get a new one coming??
this sounds like Rickey from dirtcheapmotorsports (now dirtcheappowersports). you my friend are not out of luck. i also bought a roketa from Rickey and he has been nothing but very unhelpfull. i really should have bought from another dealer. if he doesn't start to warranty the stuff that is breaking i will be showing up in person with some friends.

anyways back on topic. call rocketa at 909-975-4488 and ask to talk to Reese in the mso dept. she was very helpfull to me yesterday. you will need to explain to her that Rickey won't send you a mso and that you've been trying to get him to send you one for a while now. she will need you to fax a copy of the receipt to her. i just sent a copy of my papal reciept that i printed up. she will then need the vin number from your bike and the model number. she will then send one right out to you. i hope to get mine from her here soon. if not Rickey is going to be getting a Visa hold put on here real soon.