View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #1710

Quote:
Originally Posted by katflap View Post
Out for a quick ride today passing through Cheddar Gorge ( where Cheddar cheese first came from ). Some good bends to negotiate .The bike handled these without problem at a nice pace . No peg grinding here ! have to keep an eye out for sheep on the road. ...

...rode with gps and the speedo seems to be reading about 10 mph higher than gps speed ...
Thanks for posting the nice photographs, and more of your initial impressions of the motorcycle.

Did you get a rear wheel with a cush hub? If you have time, please do take some measurements of the counter shaft sprocket, and the rear sprocket, if the bike has a cush hub. What is the number of teeth on each sprocket?

I would like to start some research to determine which sprockets from other motorcycles are compatible with the RX3. This is why I would love to get measurements similar to those shown below.

P.S. I love cheddar cheese!

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894