View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 10:48 PM   #61

I would contact Wade and see what kind of deal he would swing. Many people have gone with the Bashans, so he might want to clear out his inventory of TMECs and will get close to the offered prices? Couldn't hurt to try.

After my accident, I have gotten on my old TMEC and started commuting again, even with the bent handlebars, LOL. I have seen Blueberry's video of his bike in Florida and it, too, looks stout, plus it's lower cost to boot.

I personally would go with TMEC simply because I can get a deal on one, and own one already (I am thinking of buying one with the knobby wheels because I want to see if I can end my curse of buying new vehicles only to have them get involved in accidents?!) and am awaiting some kind of settlement so should have a little money to 'play' with. But that is me, and I know what I am getting into...

(I have been intrigued by the XF250 for a little more money as well simply because I owned a DR250s years ago in a past life, but can get pretty much two TMECs for the same price)

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard