View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 10:19 AM   #1574

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3banger View Post
...Finally I've noted all of the more recent CSC photos of the RX-3 show CSC badging. While I'm note apposed to the CSC logo I really did like the Zongshen dragon wing roundle on the side of the tank fairing. Is that something we will be able to get after we receive the bike? I'll happily keep CSC on the luggage and would like to have both Zong and CSC badging on the bike. I know this is being nit-picky but hey it's the Internet and we are all killing time until we get our bike.
I'm sure Joe will address this issue, but I have only seen CSC rebadge the camouflage wraps for the plastic and luggage. CSC has stated they do not plan to rebadge the motorcycle, and I don't believe they have changed their position on this matter. I agree with them.

Zongshen is a quality manufacturer with a large and expanding international market. I am pleased to sport the Zongshen markings on my motorcycles. If one wants to purchase a Zongshen RX3 in North America, he can only get it from one vendor, CSC. Therefore, there is absolutely no need to rebadge the bike.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894