View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 01:34 PM   #6
Banned

Great suggestion, Huck. Thanks Kato:)!

Anyone know how to imbed a map, or best way for this? That would really help with trip planning! (Not just this trip, but future ADV rides we do) ie. single or buddy rides, AND Zong get togethers at Deals Gap/Tail of the Dragon, etc.

We definitely need to do a Dragon ride one Spring weekend, for sure! Maybe tag along the Honda CRF weekend or Yamaha Wr250 r/x weekend.
Many groups get sponsors and some things (food etc paid for etc if organized...) I've done a E30 BMW and E36 ride there and it was a blast, plus very educational re vendors showing installs of tuners, and lots of other goodies.. Same for our bikes, in time, hopefully.

Kato, sounds really nice (and generous) of you and Huck. The trailer for rescue is GREAT, also. Saves a very long wait for a tow/flatbed and associated cost. Even with AAA, if over 3 miles "towing" its by the mile with a minimum of $150, locally in Alex City. (Ask me how I know that:(...
Flats Suck/BLOW without a plug AND compressor...or rescue/help!

ANyway, a new possible purchaser and friend of mine will be lurking on here tonight. I was telling him about the bikes, and what a deal it is, and the ride back (He lives in central GA), and we are possibly doing that together. A VERY nice guy, and pretty damn handy with tools on bikes, tractors, etc. as well. Hopefully, he is interested and will register and post.

Larry Brown, where are you?

Again, thanks guys for the very generous and needed appreciated offers and hospitality.