View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 06:51 AM   #1532
Banned

Travel "owners" ADV guide for fellow Zong owners

Thanks Spud. If, (like on the Cummins Turbodiesel truck site) people sign up and input first, then use it, it will grow into a fantastic resource. The Turbo Diesel Guide has saved my A$$ 3 or 4 times from a tow or service bill. I only needed a shop space once, but it sure was better than on the dirt (which was wet from rain! The fellow members "moral support" and handing me tools, ferrying me to the store etc, was REALLY handy!

SInce 2 persons already volunteered this type help for my ride back to ALabama with the new rX-3, I figure there are many others Like me (and you) who will gladly help other traveling ZOng owners in need of some help, place to stay/camp, and or assistance repairing (or maintaining) their motorcycles. SOme will eventually have a spare parts bike or 3, possibly, if like the dodge forum members! Thats REALLY helpfull to keep on the road...borrow (or buy) a used part from the listed person, then either return it when the ordered part arrives, or you source one used, or buy that part, if for sale... Having a paved AND Heated shop would make a HUGE difference in even maintaining bikes this time of year! (if crazy enough to be adv riding in the cold! hehe