View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 08:02 PM   #1524
Banned

Sent RX-3 to my sons May have a "buddy rider" for future adv rides:)!

My son, stationed at Ft Riley, KS is a 2nd yr MP there. He is still "low on the totem pole" so get no holidays off, but is building some leave days for my parents 60th anniversary, and his 20th birthday cruise this July.
he had a few small dirt riders and an atv , but never a proper motorcycle or any on road riding experiences. He got my email re my RX=3 and the ride back and if following this thread somewhat (time allowing for now).
He is thinking the perfect solution for leaving here, and then not needing a rental when home visiting, PLUS we can have some great time doing some adv rides from KS and here!

It would make the perfect transportation solution for his occasional time here to visit his family on both sides (his mom and I are separated with new families for over 10 yrs). Maybe even get a trade in/up bike if someone buys it and is dissatisfied after Baha ride or whatever!
Is there a popular and well used China bike classifieds anywhere? Maybe we should start one SPUD! for QUALITY chinese products ONLY, ie those proven to have sales, parts, and warranty suport as promised, to insure a non freefall resale pricing market.

IF there is one already (or some) please link me to them...I believve MANY eople will be interested in such a site, AND will help insure OUR RX-3's will not experience undue loss at resale, f we get in a pinch or decide to change for whatever reason(s)...