View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #8

That bike is an animal, he calls it Frankenstien, all the parts are either custom made at his dads chopper shop or taken from other parts bike. Dont take it like this thing looks like a bag of smashed assholes, it looks as good or better than some of the chopper his pops crank out, but the mods he made on that bike is unreal. He went on for an hour just on all the things the engine had, I asked him jokingly if NASA knew about it. On the dyno it cranks out 75hp and 48ft lbs of torque and thats at the rear wheel before turbo. NOW THATS A DIRT BIKE!!! :twisted: His redline is 18k, his first engine exploded on the dyno nearly killing him. He had a connecting rod through his left rib cage after taking out the gas tank and part of the frame. But being a bike motor x freak 6 months after he was building another engine. This one is built like a tank. As far as the suspension his rear mono shock is an eibach adjustable coil over from a 2005 acura. After alittle pondering and a plasma torch I dont know how but he made it fit. As far as ride comfort, he said its like water sking on your ass. Unbelievable. He asked if I wanted to take it for a ride but I had to turn it down. That is death wish on 20 inch wheels.