View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #30

Whats that co2 Sensor for?
i think my jet size is way to big, i don`t need to use the choke at all on my Skyteam Raptor. I just need to look at the ignition-button and the engine is running like a charm, even when its cold outside. On the other hand, its high-speed is only 60mph (100km/h) . The Colour of the Spark-Plug ist ok though! I thought about installling a mikuni 30, but there are 2 wires on my throttle because the original Carburator has a thing which is called "beschleunigerpumpe " in German, i dont know the translation, maybe "acceleration-pump" ?? as far as i know, the mikuni does not have a "Beschleunigerpumpe" will that be a Problem?

It looks like you have installed a different CDI on your Bike? Whats the benefit of that?

I just ordered a new Clutch for my Raptor, the old one was wonky and adjusting it didnt help. Nobody told me that i needed a special tool to dissasemble it, so i also needed to order the tool before i could take the measurements of the clutch to make sure i order the right one. Maybe i should have asked my fellow Chinabikeriders befor starting the project.

greetings from Munich

Migu