View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #12

Hmm, I think I am looking for something else. I suppose the simple thing I am asking in order to test the relay, start, complete the wiring and finish etc, is what green wire am I tapping for power for the starter?

Is it as I am guessing-any part of the grounded green backbone? Or somewhere else? Does the green wire in the harness represent A/C anywhere on the harness? And anything attached to it is A/C? These are the subtle facts that will help me learn.

I think I asked before but didn't get an answer---Can I unplug the whole harness coming from the gear selector at the plug and remove it from the bike? None of those wires now seem to have anything up front to plug into and would simplify my question even more.

Thanks!
Jim

2007 Shineray Speedee 150, 1P57QMJ: Needs: starter rewired, exhaust connected, cleaned up, ignition switch simplified, new seat and lights, new front and back racks.

There's no such thing as a free puppy or motorcycle. I think I have caught the fever from y'all.