View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 02:04 PM   #5

Just got back from a 4 mile ride to show a friend and I test rode it Tuesday. This thing is pretty quick. I am very impressed with it. The Schlumpf drive is AWESOME. You can petal in high gear up to about 30mph. After that you can't keep up with the motor. Ghost petaling is all that is possible over 30mph.

I feel like Superman riding it. Of course, Superman doesn't need a bike. We all know that! But I feel as if, I can defy the laws of physics with this bike. I know that I can't petal a 75lb bicycle at 35mph up a gravel road with a steep grade but yet, I just did! This thing is super-cool! Too much fun! It should be outlawed.

When the battery dies, I will upgrade it. I bought some cool parts for it today. A 700 Lumen Ion headlight, a rear flashing light and had a tire mounted. Tomorrow, it will be fitted for a RoxShok hydraulic adjustable seat post and I'll buy a wider more comfortable seat. The guys at the bike shop can't wait to see it. They were drooling over the pictures on my iPhone.

My buddy Greg said that it was the coolest thing, he'd ever seen! Honestly, I have to agree. No gas, plug it in for 2 hours and away you go. You are not going across the country on it, but I don't do that. If I can talk Barnes & Noble into letting me charge it when I am there, I'm golden!

I love it! Awesome bike. I will probably save up for the Stealth Bomber for the longer range and high speed petaling capability but if not for that this bike would serve me well. It may stay as my trail bike.

SamM
2017 Coleman CT200U
1978 Yamaha SR500E
1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II

Last edited by SamM; 09-07-2014 at 04:31 AM.