View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 02:15 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weldangrind View Post
Excellent links, HB!

Jim, the procedure for ordering from Taobao is to copy and paste a TB link into a TBTrends order form. TBTrends doesn't actually sell goods, they simply order the parts to their warehouse, package them into one shipment and send them to you.
+1

Yup yup, I'm all good on that part, I have been collecting all my links and choices just waiting to dump a huge list. That is what I should be doing--> Ordering a big order all at once?

In any event at the moment having opened those links from HB I now have too many choices for racks heh. I think I have 15 tabs opened from tb right now on all kinds of stuffs.

And searching with proper symbols as opposed to translations is probably doing the trick. If I search "Beach car shelf" I don't get racks and atv stuff. I will have to rely on HB to get anywhere for this first order until I build up my symbol catalog. Thanks in advance HB!!

I may have found a plastics shell I like better for this ATV. Will the one here fit? I think I understand much of ATVs are on the same frame and most stuff is interchangeable...right? By the way I stumbled onto that plastics set wandering from link to link and it's the only set I have seen, if there are better ones (or just more choices) I would gladly follow a tb search link.

I am headed back up to the shop to take some general frame measurements I don't seem to have on hand, and to check what tire sizes to look for as well. And shocks, I keep forgetting to put shocks on the list. Oh and grips......

See you soon!
Jim

2007 Shineray Speedee 150, 1P57QMJ: Needs: starter rewired, exhaust connected, cleaned up, ignition switch simplified, new seat and lights, new front and back racks.

There's no such thing as a free puppy or motorcycle. I think I have caught the fever from y'all.