View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 06:16 AM   #3

I have one of these, great bike especially for a learner.
Braaap are next to useless when it comes to information, i ordered one and was told it was on the boat and would be here in two weeks, two and a half months later it arrived along with many different excuses along the way and this was their first shipment.
Lifetime warranty? For an extra $250 it's yours but all i have been able to find out is that you have to have it serviced with them and that took 3 weeks to find out and when i asked about servicing it myself as i'm a motor mechanic and what was the normal warranty well i'm still waiting for that answer and maybe a refund.
I had a small off and laid it down on a wet corner a month ago and trying to get parts and prices from them was painful so it's mod time, quicker and easier to get them myself online. They had a headlight in the display case and didn't know if it was for sale, a spare fuel tank for if you wanted to change the colour of your bike but they didn't know anything about it so it just sat in the corner lol.
Still no owners manual, that was going to the printers when the bike arrived six weeks ago and i have asked twice since about it with the same blank i have no idea look. So seems to be a great bike so far just the company selling it has no idea except for how to make a quick profit.