View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 11:17 PM   #19

So as it stands I think this scooter is a steal at $1099.99 to the door with a PDI. Like I said I will do another PDI for my own piece of mind.

It was shipped with the idea that you could put the rear view mirrors on and you are ready to ride. It even had the battery installed and charged and enough gas to get to the nearest gas station. The scooter feels exceptionally solid and I could not get any odd sounds hitting the large bumps on my street. I did find that the rear brake did need some adjustment though.

I am 6'1" and I find it to be a great fit and very comfortable to sit on. My wife on the other hand, at 5'6", found the scooter a bit too high for comfort, but doable. It does seem to sit fairly high which I believe is do to it's off road capable look. It also sports 12" wheels.

Only time will tell if this unit will perform as well as the unit it is cloned after. I really hope that it will be. The Yamaha Zuma/BWS 125 is a outstanding scooter, but at $3390.00 MSRP even if this scooter is half as good I am still ahead of the game.

Updates to follow......