View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #3

Well thank goodness for that!! As with the Zong I really need a "what does the thing look like with all the stuffs on it?" kind of picture (the atv sitting over here I mean).

But I did find a slew of GY6 service info at this website and downloaded every document there which appears to be mostly a single manual.

Can anyone tell what the manufacturer of this 4 wheeler is? The only time I find Speedee150 and a manufacturer is Shineray. Is this it?

I'm headed up to the shop to take some preliminary pictures and start assembling an 'obviously missing thing' parts list. Talk to you soon!

Jim

2007 Shineray Speedee 150, 1P57QMJ: Needs: starter rewired, exhaust connected, cleaned up, ignition switch simplified, new seat and lights, new front and back racks.

There's no such thing as a free puppy or motorcycle. I think I have caught the fever from y'all.