View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 10:04 PM   #8

Day #2

I got a order shipped email from Powersportsbest. Should be here Tuesday the 19th by what the tracking number informs me. yeah, 7 days from order to arrival not bad even with some banking issues. Probably would have been here Monday if it was not for that.

Received the order shipped from Greenearthscooters, but never received a tracking number or a estimated date for delivery. Decided to give them a call. They promptly answered and knew what I was after because he gave me all the information without me even giving him my name! I asked him how he knew what to look up. He said he saw the caller id and figured I was after the shipping info. Not bad, even though I did have to call for tracking info. Scooter should be here Wednesday the 20th.

Now the problem is I have to take time off from work to receive both scooters. I will probably have to schedule the home deliveries for Wednesday or Thursday. Bummer for me since my scooter will be here first.

Hey SpudRider I see you are from Idaho too. I am in the big city. By the pictures I have seen it looks like your in the southern part of the state too.