Thread: XF 200 jets?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevort View Post
One of the biggest probelms is all the bad advice or wrong part numbers when searching for information on the Xf/Xp bikes, your bike is really a bored out Drz125 engine and shares little to nothing with the Dr200. With the stock gearing or a little larger you can clutch up wheelies with a little practice but with 15,16-44 gearing there's no way a wheelie is ever gonna happen. The Hotcams stage 2 cam is a great item but if you're expecting power wheelies and incredible acceleration it's not happening either. Even though this is a "china bike" I have never treated it as such and give it the same attention as my race bikes and if you notice from my pictures my Q is wearing a Ktm headlight from my 535 exc. Keep the oil changed, clean the filters and on occassion check the valves and your bike will last for years to come.
Right on! What gearing do you suggest for more low end power and cursing speed of around 55-60 (if possible)? And is there any tips or tricks for checking the valves? I never done a valve check or adjustment before.