View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 06:41 PM   #1

Riding just for the sake of riding

My girlfriend left for the beach Saturday night so I figured Sunday would be a great day to get out and ride. I headed out late Sunday morning and rode into Bristol, Tn. From there I hit US 421 and rode the lower half of the snake up to the shady store for lunch. After lunch I did a total of 3 passes on the upper half of the snake, and on the third I headed up into Mountain City, Tn. From there is was off to Boone, NC and then a little stop in Blowing Rock NC. From there I hit the parkway for a bit, then my lunch started disagreeing with me. So I high tailed it back home without stopping for the last 150 miles. Needless to say my arse was a bit sore, but it was a nice fun ride to say the least. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I really wasn't feeling well so I just focused on getting home. I did get a few pictures taken of me while I was on the snake though, http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Th...7&g=203H043L04.
I'm on the white Versys, and I just ended up purchasing the last one
If anyone is ever down this way and wants to do some riding feel free to hit me up.