View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 09:40 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattybikejones View Post

Wow.. This is like 4 members that own this bike now! culcune started something here. And yes.. The black super motard! So stoked! Make sure you post pics!!!
I know that there was a guy who bought a Denali, but he only posted a few times, and that was it. As far as starting something, there were a few guys who inspired me who had bought the '09 model (it was sold up to about '11 or early '12), including one guy who moved from Indiana to Northern California and rode his TMEC through the Redwood Forest and posted a video about a year ago on youtube (he was an active member here a few years ago, Vacationtime247) but stopped posting, and I happened to see his video from last summer and he did say he still liked his bike when I asked him on youtube).

Anyway, what helped me was sitting down with Alan and Wade at Excalibur's headquarters a couple Christmas seasons ago when driving back from L.A. to my home in AZ. Ever since, they always had parts for me. They were interested in my ownership experience since I was the first customer they knew who used the bike daily. I guess I became their 'experiment.' If you aren't putting over 150 miles a week, 12 months a year, I can almost guarantee your ownership experience (like 'Vacationtime247' mentioned above) will probably need less parts than I have needed.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard