View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 01:23 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattybikejones View Post
I did indeed. So exciting! My first moto at age 51!!
As I had made mention. I've ridden dirt bikes and ATCs as a kid and owned scooters in tbe recent past, but
This is my first ever owned motorcycle. I am happy that my first purchase was made with knowledge
I gleaned from these boards. Guys that know these bikes and love them. I am a frugal guy. I have to be to
slog it out in this world. I am a frequent rooter for the underdog and like when I get more than I expect.
We will see when I finally get this bike. Excalibur Motorsports gets high recommendations from this guy!
Happy to be on these boards!
Congratulations. Did you order the bike assembled, or will you assemble it yourself? If you plan to assemble the motorcycle, please consider starting a new thread which documents the arrival of the shipping crate, and the assembly of the bike, with photographs. We love those threads, and you will earn extra points at China Riders by posting such a thread.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894