View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #41

Go through this thread http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=13708 since it is more active. I have one and another guy has one, and 'footer' is just about to get one. I have a thread somewhere. I had an '09 TMEC endure, and just bought a brand new one after 10k miles on the '09. I bought it used, and wanted to see what a brand new one would be like since I did not know how many miles the bike really had when I bought it. I ride 33 miles daily round trip to work 12 months a year. I rode the used one for 18 months. These bikes are going to be more delicate than a Honda, but the engine is reliable, but that is speaking for the TMEC. Excalibur Motorsports distributes the TMEC 200 and always has parts. www.atv4usa.com The Bashan has just hit the market, so no one has a lot of experience with that brand yet. TMEC also distributes through another company and they badge it the 'Denali 200XT' (what this thread was about) but it is identical to the TMEC and uses the exact same parts. Join us on the other thread...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard