View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #26

Super helpful info here kat! I really appreciate you taking the time to google that for me. I'm sure I can make some useful info out of all the reading. One thing I noticed last night was this fitting must have some kind of air line vacuum or not because last night out of curiosity I decided to attached a hose to it and nothing happened. Now when I put suction on the line the engine died..... When I blew in the line the engine died!?! Not sure what that means. From what I've been hearing is that it just requires a angle hose line to be connected. This is according to Mo! When I sent him a picture..... So I'm kinda still where I started. I know I really can't start to trouble shoot until I get an air box on it. Now with that being said I tried to block off of the intake last night and I really didn't have much change as I expected.... Back to the A/F mix screw. Does anyone know were the factory starting point is? I read all the way in and 2 and 1/2 turns out??? I will admit that the carb is very responsive when adjusting this screw in terms of the idle and revs. That tells me that the carb is pretty much working like it should!