Thread: dads last bike
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 10:44 PM   #11

thanks nathan, it is umm..... unique. and i stopped in nashville for gas n a drink. as i rolled thru town you would have thought i was draggin a dead body behind me by the looks i was getting.

it still needs a bit of work but runs great!

then weaver calls me and says he found a ct90 in decent shape for a good price and we should go check it out. i been kinda wanting one of these guys for a while but the ones i found were either basket cases or restored and in either case were to much $$. so... i gave up. weaver on the other hand.... never gives up!

so... today we went n looked at it. no title or keys which is a bummer but tim said no worries. i kinda felt retarded as i don't know one of em from the other and weaver and the owner were having a good ol time talkin ct stuff. i midas well have just paid the guy and went in sat back down in van n waited on him. i asked him a couple times what he thought of it and he never even looked at me... just kept pouring over the thing. i wasn't gonna ask a 3rd time and since he didn't pull me aside and tell me it was a flaming piece of shit... i paid the guy and we were on our way.

i still don't even know what year it is!

as i rolled it into barn..

i figured it was a wrap for the day.. but weaver just had to see if it ran, so...

i walked out to take a leak and when i came back in, it looked like this..

i was like.... damn what happened to it?! we cleaned carb/tank, set points and hot wired that bitch!

then it was time to see if it would run after sitting for many years..