View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 10:46 AM   #4

Hey y'all good morning

Just joined the site to talk about these bikes a little bit. I live in Atlanta and have been looking at bikes for fun and to get around town this summer instead of my truck at 10mpg..... I have grown up riding dirt bikes but they were always Hondas. Never heard of the tmec or denalis before. Trying to do a little homework and not much was turning up but I stumbled across this thread which seems to be pretty active! What do you guys think about these bikes?

There is a dealer pretty local to here up at lake Lanier and I called them yesterday to talk about the bikes a little bit with a great girl named Gigi. I'm going to call up there again today and see if they carry parts. Here is a link to their site:

http://www.lakelanierpowersports.com...roductlist.htm

I am mechanically capable as I have been around them a good bit but wouldn't necessarily consider myself "inclined" I would have to imagine that the dealer would do warranty work but I'm hoping after that time expires I would not be stuck with a constant project.

I guess what I'm really after is to see what y'all think about these bikes and how they will hold up cosmetically in the elements and mechanically with moderate use on/off road