View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 06:09 PM   #10

Send a message via Skype™ to Daeouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune
I spent $800 for my used TMEC enduro. I have gone over 8000 miles in the year and couple months I have owned it. I don't know how many miles it had prior to me. I have had to change a few things here and there, but Excalibur, the exclusive distributor, have always had what I needed. I would buy another one, but I think they retail for $1700, but that includes shipping.
Link to distributor, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastDoc View Post
$1,700 for a TMEC delivered is a good deal. Remember you also have to budget for tax, license, insurance, etc. though.

The Virago clones are excellent bikes, but I thought they were closer to $3,000.

CL is your friend...

I'd love to look at the TMEC more, however Google fails me when I look for the "Excalibur" distributor mentioned above. Never been so stymied by a motorcycle. . . LOL!

As for the Virago Clones, are there any other manufacturer names I should look for besides DongFang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Of the bikes you listed, the Lifan 250F V-Twin gets good reviews. Have you found dealers for these bikes? If so, please post a link to the vendor, and we can give you more advice.
http://www.extreme-scooters.com/lifa...Motorcycle.htm