View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 10:35 AM   #42

Thx... so now i have a real problem.... i have spark for only 2 mins.

I think i have a poor cdi box.

here's the story.

First day.
Put the new piston and ring and install the engine on the bike.
Put the carb. And try to start the bike but... no spark.....
So i test the stator with a multimeter it give's me 3-4 volt.
After that i order a new stator, performance cdi and a rectifier just making sure all will be good.

Second day

I receive the new stator,cdi and rectifier. I install all of this... and... no spark...
10 mins later of trying to understand waht's wrong. The bike start at very high rpm i had no control on the trottle. And after that the no spark probleme returns. I check all the wires but seems to be good.

3th day.

I try different combinaison and i buy a new ignition coil. But no spark again. after all i take my mulitimeter and trying to figuring out where is the probleme. I put the positive wire on the red and black wire form the stator and black on a green. It gives me whit hard kick start 40-80 volts. Thats good? After i check the wire geos to the cdi the red and black and black and it gave me the same result as the stator( juste for check the wires).

After i check the output voltage on the cdi i put the pistive on the wire goes to the ignition coil and the black on a green one. It gave me some voltage.. for about 2 mins. and after it gave me 0.3V.

thats wierd... i think this 2 cdi box the old and new one are bad...

So i dont fu"/$%" understand anything...

Thx