View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Alaskan View Post
Hi it isnt a stock headlight it is a polisport as edtardo said. I will mount up to the stock mount on a gy-5 through the two upper holes. I never made a bracket for securing it better because it really didnt end up needing one. It is wired in to a plug for the gy-5.

I will have to double check but i believe it is complete except for the engine plug has been converted to bullet connectors because I was using it on my 400cc motor conversion. It would be pretty easy to convert back to the stock plug.

my first wiring harness failed and it took over a year of searching to find one that would work because they changed the wiring harness between years and countrys that the bikes were shipped to ( still had to change the turn signal wires on the bike to match this one). if you would like I can take pictures of all the connectors and you can compare it to yours.
i wont have the bike in my hands till saturday...LOL,i am know it needs a new harness, as the PO hacked it all up...at least he admits it...LOL
ifplugs dont match up thats not thebiggest issue forme to dealwith...LOLilike bullet connectors...easier to crimp than the stupid molex plug style....although i have acess to those too....LOL