View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #8

The pocket bike was just a run of the mill 110cc (107cc to be exact) that i hand ported the head and the intake to a 26mm bore, put the biggest cam i could get from dratv.com, as well as the 26mm mikuni copy, and the exhaust i got off ebay, its designed for a monkey bike....i think thats what makes it sound so sick... Its pretty well straight thru, and as you can see its a megaphone style leadpipe coming into the muffler, which is a good 2"bore all the way thru, with the fiberglass packing around mesh like a good old glasspack for your car....

As for the cam if i recall correctly, it added a good bit more duration, and another mm and a half or so lift on both intake and exhaust...the mods took it from about a 40 mph bike stock to a 57mph bike....then i tried messing with the gearing and it went downhill...LOL i went way too small on the rear for
my fat arse or 265# at the time and it slowed down considerably...couldnt pull the gear...

As for ke parts, i am set on them for now, but will keep ya in mind if i do need anything, mines a last year of production bike.....2001....and its a blast pissing folks off with it since its a 2 stroke, and i gutted the baffle, as well as rejetted it, woke up the top end a good bit....and made it sound better...LOL