View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #16

The car is actually for sale and I have priced it to sell at $4500. The car has been valued at $7000 as it sits. I have received one call about it but he would like to hear it run, before committing to a purchase. My buddy Curt and I will be trying to get it started Mon or Tues. Honestly, I'd rather not sell it but anytime that I can make fast money on something like this, I will. I'd use the money to buy the M715, if it did sell.

If I keep the TR6, it will either be BRG or Red. And I will not leave it stock. I'd like to keep the stock 6-cylinder but a T5 will replace the stock 4-speed. A Nissan R200 diff and CV axles will replace the rear axle components. These are all bolt-in pieces. The engine would probably get a new cam, a shaved head and EFI. New wiring is a must have upgrade. If it doesn't sell, I'm content with this being my only project. I need to get something finished.

We'll just see what happens! I don't fall in love with them. This one does hold a special place with me. I have always wanted one of these cars. The 1972 is one of the best. I think $4500 is a steal on this one. It should already be gone! I have nothing near that in it.

SamM
2017 Coleman CT200U
1978 Yamaha SR500E
1979 Yamaha XS650 Special II