View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #175

Heading back home tomorrow without ever getting a chance to check for the cam chain guide here in Mexico City. :?

Some very long days this week. And it ain't all from work. I'd leave the hotel at 6:30am and get to the jobsite at 7:30. 10am is a one hour break for breakfast. Work 11 to 3pm and then one hour for lunch. Back at work from 4 til 6. Or 7. Or 8. Then a 2 or 3 hour dinner. Maybe be back at the hotel by 11. Skipped dinner tonight, so I was in around 8. Can't say I starved here. :wink: Killed a few brain cells, too.

I may have shot myself in the foot while down here. Apparently, I did a heck of a good job and our rep for Mexico and Central America, and the customer I dealt with, have requested the main office to have me deal with all technical issues down this way. Have to give this one some serious thought. And having been upgraded to the pointy end of the plane for the flight home, I'm going to give it some. Maybe with a Glenlivet.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts