View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 03:01 AM   #1

Flames + Electrical Problems. W/video and poll! HELP

Problem = No lights work anymore. Shown in the video but the horn still works. Read the section below as to what I did

Viewing pleaseure = Flames in the beginning of the video. Watch through to the horn and lights aftermath. Any idea whats making these flames? One of the studs snapped of and its a little loose. I just cant get the stud out of the engine to replace it. Sucks. Any ideas?

I was fooling around with my bike tonight. The lights were blinking really fast so I knew something was out. It was my low beam. I take out the bulb and battery (it needed a charge). With the low beam out and battery, I am curious if my bike will still kick over and start. It starts and the headlight and tail light get really bright and die almost instantly, as did the turn signals. I feel like a noob.

With the battery charged, I put it back in and nothing worked. The bike still runs, its just a little illegal for road use without lights.

Did I kill all my light bulbs? Or is there a fuse somewhere? I am comfortable working on the bike. Please let me know. Thanks!