View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #6

Well a little update on where the kids bike purchase is sitting. For the record the kid, from here on out to be known as the boy LOL is 20 not 12 or something.

As stated above he bought the X31 21/18 from pocketbikecanada. He made the purchase then promptly paid the 1413.00 e transfer from his bank account.

Today I get a phone call from them stating that the price on the website was wrong and that he had 2 options either pay an extra 400 bucks ( which is a break on the difference) or they can refund his money. At one point the guy even said "well we didn't accept the payment yet" at which point I asked him if they were planning on refusing the payment because they made a mistake to which I got very little response. I was also quick to point out that the mistake was thiers and they were legally obligated to honor that price. I was told he didn't have the authority to make that decision and someone would call me tomorrow. To which I replied no I want this settled right now.

So here we wait on a return call from them supposedly tonight at which point we will decide if we want to get the BBB and the local police involved and go in the direction of a fraud investigation.

Will keep you all updated on this one.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Pocket Bike Canada is a deceitful retailer.
Stay away from them.