View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:49 AM   #5

Re: zongshen sierra 200 rear brakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsonsgccc
i was just wondering if any of you zong owners have changed their rear brakes yet. the reason i ask is i wondered if the kawasakl eliminator rear brake shoes worked on it. my rear brakes are popping on take off and occasionally at low speed. i figure i will b doing rear brakes soon.

thanks
I did some research on this topic, but I can't remember my findings at this particular moment! :roll: I compared the measurements of my Zongshen brake shoes to the EBC database, and found a good match. I can't remember, but I don't think the brake shoes are the same as the Kawasaki BN125 Eliminator. I will search through my spare parts, and post the information as soon as I find the brake shoes I purchased. If you like, I will be glad to sell you these brake shoes, since I don't need them after my XT225 swingarm conversion.

Spud

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894