View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 03:31 AM   #19

Sorry guys, not much of a ride report today, since it was all on pavement with few pics. Son of Weldangrind and I worked until 1:00am last night to try and wire the TS250 for lights, and we were finally successful early this afternoon. I ran down to the insurance office and got a plate and insurance. That meant that he was able to join Pastor Jim and I on a ride today, and it was his very first ride on the road.

We rode from Abbotsford to Langley, and our first stop was to see the good folks at Saga / Valley Motorsports. This is Pastor Jim with his Saga scoot and Son of Weldangrind with his Hibachi (that's how it smelled).

My favourite local China bike shop.

Pastor Jim is also an umpire, so we briefly stopped at a sports store. I grabbed a couple of pics of our machines.

We cruised over to Triple O's for a quick burger, then we made our way back to Abbotsford. We rode through the farm areas North of the highway, and it was a beautiful drive. After Pastor Jim went home for the day, Son of Weldangrind and I popped over to his Grandparent's house to mooch a cold beverage. We then took the long way home and stopped for a few more pics.

What a great day!

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer