View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 01:06 AM   #22

PARTS PARTS PARTS

I can get almost all known parts for the Lifan, which is called Loncin here in asia, also the Zongshen, Kenbo, Belletza, and Yamaguchi, Just contact me and you dont have to deal with BIG DEALER headaches! as a matter of fact some of my products are unique and are being carried in some dealers in the United states!
My company is a PAYPAL VERIFIED seller and so is my web-business on EBAY. My company is located in Manila Philippines and i'm just a stones throw to China and I have Hundreds of Lifan Dealers all around me to cater to your needs!, Just give me a part number, the picture of the parts, send me your paypal payment including shipping, and BANG! You get your parts in 3 weeks or less! Some people opt for 7 day service! Theres no need to deal with American dealers that wont call you, respond to your e-mails etc. etc. etc. We are committed to serving our customers GLOBALLY and have quite a following when it comes to custom ONE-OFF Parts. Also if you cant get it there, or find it or no-one makes it, I CAN GET IT, MAKE IT, there is not a problem with that situation

Please feel free to log onto our website:

http://stores.ebay.com/speed-racer-p...or-china-bikes

Best regards,

Marlone
Bataycan corporation