View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTimmy
...Another 2002 KLR 650 with 19,000 which he would give me for $1300. Going to look at it Sat.

2007 Suzuki DR200SE with 3300 miles for asking $1600 and gonna look at that tomorrow.
Both of those bikes sound like pretty good deals. However, if you are going to keep your QLink, you don't need another 200cc bike. Therefore, I agree with Stew; concentrate on the KLR650.

Spud
Spud- I actually sold the Q. Wish I had enough funds to keep it and get another bike, but I am just happy to be able to get another bike. Not that I didn't like the Q. I have just owned Chinabikes and they have done me well. Just looking for a new experience. So, the DR, if that ends up being my only option, still may not be a bad option.

The 94 KLR is missing the right radiator shroud-not sure if they are available or not. Bars need replacing. Probably a good carb cleaning too. It ran well though once warmed up and rode pretty nicely, minus crooked bars.

I am going to try to look at the 02 KLR with 19,600 miles on it this weekend! He has got to get the title straight though. I guess the guy signed it over to him and got it notorized, but he never got it switched to his name. Hopefully he takes care of it and the bike is in good shape-he says it is

I'll also go check out the DR200SE. It's about 30 mins from here. I'll keep you guys updated!