View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 08:08 AM   #3

Hi VFRFLYER
From my experience and what I have heard on The GY-5 Yahoo Group it is the Dealers responsibility to have a completed MCO filled out for the customer and he {The Dealer} needs to abide by the laws of the State where he is selling to. You may not ever be able to get this vehicle registered in your State if the MCO is not filled out correctly it all depends on Your State laws. This is one of the Largest concerns that I have been warning people about for a year now. I posted it on a thread in here, on the GY-5 Yahoo Group and so on. I'm not ragging on you...it's the Dealer that is not doing his job correctly and it makes the China Bikes/Quads etc. look bad. Anyone can make up a website and even make it look like a Dealership...this guy might be selling them out of his garage! as far as we know. The problem is the MCO can't be filled out with a pen...it needs to be typed or printed from a computer. The bottom area that you are talking about has to be signed be an authorized person at Goldenvale {HaHaHehe} to them. This is one reason that I will not deal with them or sell their products along with parts issues.
I hope this helps, you need the Dealer have this MCO filled out correctly by Goldenvale and sent back to you...This is His responsibility! this is the Law.
Bruce
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net