View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 04:23 PM   #7

Yea....it costs a little mroe to get all the way to the east coast lol.

Overall I am pretty pleased with this bike. I found it pretty easy to put together. I had my $4000 cabinet of tools to aid me, so it went a little faster than I thought. the only issues I had was teh little screw to hold the front number plate was missing and the fuel filter leaked like crazy!

the screw, all I did was walk over to the bolt bin and find a proper screw with a washer and a rubber O ring...cost to me nothing. boss said we has some, go get what I needed lol.

But the fuel filter was another issue. I bypassed it to see if the bike would run....then I found out about castings in the tank from the manufacturing process....carb flooding out and overflowing...not a big deal. I fixed it with the pics I promised...but I need to get my phone charged up before I upload them. I went to Canadian tire, bought some clear 3/16" line at the the auto section and went to the garden section to find a filter....$6 for the filter and $4 for the tubing.

I am happy with the power...not neck breaking but it hauls the hay!! I think I would be happier with a 6th gear, bring the rpm's down while cruising, but for $440 I ain't gonna complain!!!!