View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 05:26 PM   #18

Quote:
With huge hits come huge bandwidth requirements (read: extra costs). Site usage has been growing at a steady, manageable pace. This is a good thing.
This puts alot of things in perspective. Alot of great heady idea's but the site must grow under slow sustainable growth. I believe the site is about to celebrate its first anniversary on May 29th. Congrats.. Frostbite.

Until such time as Frostbite can quit his regular job and dedicate 24-7 to the site and afford more bandwith, software, etc. with the support of advertisements, sponsors etc. to help him and his family live to a level above his current situation. Then I am perfectly content as many of us on the site are to tap into this valuable resource. Enjoying Contributors like Carl and Powersports reviews through links.. As well as tech sections and the search function.

This site has provided me with a great deal of knowledge and enjoyment.
I know Frostbite reads every post.. He takes all things into consideration and reacts in a fashion that all things considered is quite fair.

So please everyone keep contributing we all enjoy it very much.

NET