View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 02:00 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juancho
Thanks everyone for your support. I have since sent in a credit card dispute claim to my bank. My bank has always been very good to me in the past, and I feel confident they will be able to resolve this situation.

******that is great and a smart move IMO! I would stay On top of this almost daily. Id call your bank daily to be almost a pest where they want you out of thier hair; remedy the situation and get your $$$$ back ASAP!!!!!!!

Included in my complaint was a letter of explanation in which I detailed all the problems I am having with viva-motors. In addition, I enclosed pictures of their website, with the misrepresented product.

Last night, I adjusted the valves, removed and cleaned the carburetor, all to no avail. The bike will still not idle when warmed up without the choke. Adjustments to either the air-fuel mixture screw or idle screw make absolutely no difference what so ever. In short, there is something seriously wrong with this bike, aside from the fact that it isn’t the bike I order, and is missing a front wheel and the fuel leaks from the gas tank welds. Boy, I really wish I could laugh about this.

*****Again I would not waste efforts in fixing a bike that you didnt want in tghe first place. Even if you got it to run correct and got the correct wheel you would still be aggravated every time you looked at the bike. Instead of spending time attempting to fix the bike use that energy to push your Credit card comapny/bank to move this along fast as possible.

Man-o-man do I wish I bought the Lifan LF250 v-twin, that I was planning on getting all along. There is no way I would have bought this other bike if it weren’t for the fact that it was mis-represented as a Tanks Vision R1. Live and learn I guess
*****Hopefully when this is all done....you will get all of your $$$$$$ back and then purchase the Lifan you wanted. In addition you will have the junk bike you bought that you can part out and sell on ebay to pay for some of the cost of the Lifan....I hihgly doubt they will attempt to get the bike back you currently have. Please keep this thread updated as to how all of this works out for you.